This post will be the hardest for me to write about. Day 8 of Saga’s 20 day Blogging Challenge states that I have to write up 10 things about me that you don’t know already…
- I have scoliosis. I don’t know how bad my scoliosis is, but it’s bad enough that my right leg feels like a 1/4 inch shorter than my left leg. I want to go to the doctor to get it checked to see how bad it is.
- I don’t play WoW as much as my hubby does. I only play for a couple of hours at night.
- I’ve only lived in Florida for almost 4 years.
- My hometown is Visalia, California.
- I don’t like sports. I never could get into them, unless someone I know is playing it.
- I used to be into wrestling when I was younger. After the Rock left and Stone Cold Steve Austin, wrestling got stupid. I kind of want to get back into it again.
- Because of my fear of spiders, I’m easily freaked out by insects. Once I confirm it is not a spider, I won’t be freaked out.
- I hate flying insects. They are so annoying.
- My best friend lives about 8-9 hours away, and I wished we were next door neighbors.
- When my hubby is waiting on his dungeon queue, I’ll surf the internet on his laptop.
Ok…that was hard.