I decided to make a video on how to install the server mod for Terraria called: Tshock. Using Tshock allows you to have more control over the server using certain commands. Plugins for Tshock add more commands as well as features.
* Terraria Version: 1.1.2
* Tshock Version: 220.127.116.116 – I know on the website, it says: 3.7.0.0204 but when you run the server program, it should say the version number of Tshock.
* MoreAdminCommands Plugin: v4.5 – Again, that’s according to the server window. I use the Olink version that’s in the description
*** Links from Video ***
Game Website: http://www.terraria.org/
* Plugins *
I used a plugin called ‘MoreAdminCommands’ in this video, and Olink is the version that I used.
– Official MoreAdminCommands thread: http://tshock.co/xf/index.php?threads/v1-12-unofficial-update-more-admin-commands-approved.317/
– Olink’s version of MoreAdminCommands: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21171144/MoreAdminCommands.dll
– More plugins available: https://tshock.atlassian.net/wiki/display/TSHOCKPLUGINS/Available+Plugins