This is my recipe that I use to make my enchiladas when I cook dinner that we have at least once a week. It’s fairly simple and it was inspired from another recipe my mother-in-law found. I call it my ‘Lazy Enchiladas’ because it’s so simple.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken from the Store
- 2 or more (10 oz) cans of ‘Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- 3/4 cup of Refried Beans
- 10-12 sprigs of Cilantro
- 6 or more flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups of Shredded Cheese of your choice
- Slice Olives
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Take your meat off your chicken and chop to your liking & Put into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop Cilantro coarsely & Add to bowl.
- Add & Mix your refried beans to the bowl.
- Add & Mix one can of Enchilada sauce to the mixture.
- Spoon your mixture into the center of tortillas and roll.
- Place your enchiladas with the seam down into a baking pan.
- Add the rest of your enchilada sauce over your enchiladas.
- Once done, spread out Shredded Cheese & Sliced olives throughout the enchiladas.
- Place foil over the baking pan and put into the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Since you’re using Cooked Chicken from the store, it doesn’t take long to cook!
*This recipe is a basic one, you can add or remove things to your liking*
I don’t have a picture to show how it should look. Next time I make these for dinner, I’ll add a picture 😛 I’m going to go feed my son now 😀