#IntPiPoMo: Kalimdor Edition

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that I’ll be posting about 7 screenshots every day until November 30th (or I reach 50 screenshots). This is part of the #IntPiPoMo that Angelya has started. Today’s Edition of IntPiPoMo is 7 screenshots from Kalimdor! I am sure everyone is tired of me saying it, but I really do love sight-seeing! So I love this event!

Outside Caverns of Time in Tanaris

• Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati

9 Comments on "#IntPiPoMo: Kalimdor Edition"

1. Draccus November 25, 2011 at 6:36 PM - Reply

Arial views really do allow someone to capture the full breath of the scene. Like looking over a valley from the advantage of a mountain peak, your eyes soak in the entire experience. I love how the landscapes can set the tone for adventure and action that takes places.

Thank you for granting me permission to use the screenshot from Moonglade in the Saga Posting Part 2. As someone said to me recently on Twitter my words paint pictures, just sometimes wish my wall-o-text was more friendly for images like the ones everyone is taking with #IntPiPoMo.

Keep up the great work and stay tuned tonight.

2. Jamin (@JaminToTheTop) November 26, 2011 at 6:38 AM - Reply

Got the say, the Winterspring screen is my favourite. Has always been a favourite place of mine :)

– Jamin

3. Gladly November 26, 2011 at 7:53 AM - Reply

Ooh, I just switched to this blog theme (Graphene) last week also! I am really liking it so far.

I really like that Caverns of Time entrance image. Reminds me so much of the scene (from one of the Grim Batol novels) where Krasus goes into Nozdormu’s realm to plea for him to come to the aid of Alexstraza and Azeroth. The way he describes all the treasures and enormous items just floating around. Love the shot!

• Sherry [Mia] November 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM - Reply

I saw on your site that you had switch to the Graphene theme too, so I was looking for another one. I just can’t seem to part with it, so it’s staying :P (unless I find a better one). It’s a really cute theme too!

• Gladly November 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM - Reply

Oh, I certainly didn’t mean I was offended! It’s a great theme! ;)

• Sherry [Mia] November 26, 2011 at 2:44 PM - Reply

Oh no!! It really is a great theme :D sorry for the misunderstanding!

4. Gladly November 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM - Reply

BTW, what armory plugin is that you use? I have something but can never seem to get it to work….

Leave A Response