#InPiPoMo: Collecting 50 Screenshots…

Hello Everyone!

I went around Azeroth last night collecting about 50 screenshots last night for Angelya’s IntPiPoMo event. I have always enjoyed exploring the World of Azeroth. Last night felt SO much different. I guess it’s because I was also in vent with my best friend, along with a mage that I have never gotten the chance to talk to. Come to find out that he’s one hilarious mage! I have not laughed so hard and for so long in such a long time. It was awesome, and I had a fun time. Thank Lilmissmoo & Traumatrix!

Fenris Isle

Gilneas Submarine

House by Tempest's Reach in Gilneas

Lakeshire in Redridge Mountains

A tree in the Tainted Forest in Blasted Lands

Another view in the Tainted Forest

Altar in Blasted Lands

Fear thy Purple Pally

Even though I have collected my 50 screenshots, I haven’t even touched Northrend or Outlands yet. So I’m off to do that, and just post the “best” ones.  Also, I know I probably shouldn’t have gone out and collected 50 screenshots in one night. The next two weeks are going to be super busy for me as Finals are drawing near. End of the Semester is the first week of December! I wanted to collect as many screenshots as possible so that I can eliminate any “distractions” while I’m suppose to be studying. LOL

_END

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati

8 Comments on "#InPiPoMo: Collecting 50 Screenshots…"

1. Amerence November 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM - Reply

Wohoo! You joined the screenshot challenge! Great pics! Also Congrats on BA Circle featured blog this week at Blog Azeroth! Also i noticed you updated your template layout! looks nice! Anyway, Keep your screen shots coming! Looking forward to see more too! =)

• Sherry [Mia] November 23, 2011 at 11:57 AM - Reply

Thanks for stopping by! :D I changed the layout, because I didn’t really like the old one. I’m really liking this new layout though! ^_^

2. Jamin November 23, 2011 at 4:42 PM - Reply

Sounds like you had fun in your exploration :)

I really took a liking to the Redbridge one. Haven’t been there in some time.

Keep it up,

– Jamin

• Sherry [Mia] November 23, 2011 at 7:31 PM - Reply

Oh yes. I love exploring Azeroth! Especially because I always tend to find something that I’ve never seen before! XD

3. Thetenmanbear November 23, 2011 at 7:44 PM - Reply

I love the pictures! I’ve been known to *ahem* access certain places in Azeroth that maybe I shouldn’t have. *wink wink* Ironforge Airport, the mountains above Winterspring/Felwood, etc. One of my fondest memories is still using Flight Form above Winterspring and Durotar during the pre-Cata flight glitch. I hope we have a lot more to explore in the future!

4. Draccus November 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM - Reply

Really am excited to see all these fresh new screenshots and the unique places you capture. Of this series of pictures my two favorite frames are of The Tainted Forest with the mists hovering over the ground, and the Purple Paladin Ranger. One of them screams excellent eye for a landscape using the full affects in-game. The second one is just pure awesomeness. Perhaps we can look forward to the other Paladin Rangers to show up in their colorful garbs.

Looking forward to more postings over the next couple of days.

5. red cow November 25, 2011 at 3:56 AM - Reply

I’m impressed that you got all 50 in one swoop! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them. I really like the Gilneas shots!

6. Gladly November 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM - Reply

OHMYGOSH, I have been farming the judgement recolor set for like 3 weeks now and I only have two pieces!!! I am super jealous!

Love the Gilneas ones, also!

Leave A Response