These are people that I constantly write about.
1) Headrush – My husband since January 2008. He’s been playing World of Warcraft since WoW Classic Beta. I met him through World of Warcraft back in 2006 and we have been inseparable since. Sometimes I feel as though he casts a pretty big shadow to follow, but he’s alway there to support me.
2) Deviltrigger - Married to Lildevil. One of my best friends who plays the game. An old guildie from Classic in a guild called ‘Undying’. He’s one of my best guy friends, and he is SUPER hilarious. Although if you put my husband and him in the same room, they are crazy together.
3) Lildevil - Married to Deviltrigger. My best girl friend :) Also an old ‘Undying Member’. I cannot explain how much this girl means to me because she’s like my fraternal twin! :P
4) Spyderco – I’ve known this guy before I even met my husband. He was one of the first friends I made through World of Warcraft when I was running Scarlet Monastery on my Undead Priest. Also one of my closest friends. Unfortunately, for some reason, I haven’t talked to this guy in a couple of months.
5) Ninjaghoul - My younger brother in real life. I honestly am just giving him this name because he constantly does server and faction changes that it’s hard to keep up with the different names. Ninjaghoul was the longest name he has had for his undead rogue. Unfotunately, he has quit World of Warcraft :( He now has his own blog on Blogspot.
6) Nalgo - My son born in May 2008. I’m mentioning him because I speak about him a lot. Of course, Nalgo isn’t his real name. This is just a nickname I’ve developed for him for my blog :)